We are sorry you are in need and hope we can help you quickly.
To get a parcel of food delivered, you will need a referral from a statutory or charitable organisation that sees you are in need. Some organisations that can provide referrals include:
- Job Centre if you are currently looking for work
- A2Dominion and Transform Housing support workers if you live in their housing
- School link worker’s at your children’s schools
- Child Centre workers
- Social Services
- Mental Health Team
- Spelthorne Rentstart if you are a client
- Housing Office if you are in receipt of Housing Benefit or a housing component of Universal Credit
- Your benefits liaison
- Home Start
- Marianne’s Café in Staines
- Citizens Advice Bureau
If you have questions or need help finding a referral, please email email@example.com
We can provide up to three parcels in any 12 month rolling period, but each parcel will need its own referral.